Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    well maybe you win the next one. Good luck.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wheneva in bubble position with lowest stack,best to play it safe unless ace pair or king pair.

PokerOwned Pro
    i woulda shoved on his azz! make him decide

Dont listen to most these retards, there clueless. Yeah shove against a luck box whos hitting everything.. NEVER A GOOD MOVE!!!! When playin for real money its never good to get it in just cause you have a big pkt pair. The dudes chip leader for a reason. Regardless if he had a worst starting hand hes been hitting like god so to push into him would be a serious mistake..Regardless you made it ITMN so you made the right play cause who knows what would have happened if you called. with the way he was hitting the odds of that J coming was pretty good when hes hitting runner runner and shit. Grats on your cash and making the right play
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    after somwon limp i wold make all in

PokerOwned God
    i would go all in because i would think he had like pocket tens

next time good luck

Experienced Member
    If your enemy plays good certainly he dont have a nines, but like you told in start of tournament he is play like donkey and have a lucky raises with K 8s for example. 8.5k is more than 1/3 of your stack (23k), then if you go you have to all in, or just fold to protect your stack to play better hand and flop. I would all in. I think he s have a AJo or ATo, because he dont re-raised in pr? flop and i think hes go with ases in hand with another top card.

PokerOwned Veteran
    all in that's probably what I would have done.

Current B2B Champ!
    i would probably have to go with the hand. i would say most players in this spot with a 9 are not going to lead into the raiser, they are going to go for the check raise. he likely has a QJ KQ A10 hand in which case your beating him. if he leads into you with a 9, you just gotta salute the guy and say nice play. im shoving there 90% of the time i think.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast