Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

What type of player do you like to face?

Just looking for some feedback here re. the types of players that are most preferable to face. I find that many times when I identify a player as being a little better than average I have a much easier time playing against them than most random internet opponents. They seem to be reading closer than most which helps me because my bluffing style is subtle. Many players don't pick up on key parts of my lines and thus the bluff goes right over their heads. I hate this but it's nobody's fault but my own.
    KcsAcoustic

I like to play against people that are not donks. PLay to play and not just go all in every hand

i like to play versus donks, fish, nits, n passives
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

love the donks. especially the all-in every hand donks in cash games. If you have the patience and the bankroll they get quite lucrative. You sit quietly at your table and watch the donk quintuple up and lose most of it and get it again, then next thing you know you're in position with a monster hand and the donk and 4 other good players go all in and you quintuple up!

I like em all if they want to play
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

except for players with more money than brains
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Master
    idk ill play anybody tbh

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like to play fools who bet big every hand and try to get you to fold, then bust them