Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60848.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    stop playing for a lil bit, then get back to it and put the past away dont dwell on bad beats

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i just got told a good trick, and seemed to work! go to hand history and delete them all! omg, i have been having the worst run ever!! i deleted the hisotory and started getting cards and hitting!! couldnt believe it!! my first cash in like 7 days! i was ready to take a 3 day break!!

omg, it really does work!!! im playing in the fast fifty and hitting cards left and right!! all week i was flopping openend str8 draws and flush draws and hitting nothing!! i deleted my history last nite and everything is hitting this morning!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! even my junk in the BB is winning!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    omg, it really does work!!! im playing in the fast fifty and hitting cards left and right!! all week i was flopping openend str8 draws and flush draws and hitting nothing!! i deleted my history last nite and everything is hitting this morning!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! even my junk in the BB is winning!!
    Lol... that's a new one, gonna have to try it!
    "Hitch your wagon to a star." Ralph Waldo Emerson

If that little voice is telling you to stop playing for a while - STOP PLAYING FOR A WHILE!! Really, man - there's a lot going on upstairs that you don't know about. When folks talk about someone having the ability to read others without tells, it's probably about their mind accumulating micro bits of information and assimilating it subconsciously. So if you little voice is telling you to take a break, your sub is probably recognizing pattern play, illogical play.. .whatever... and is telling you to step away to get a fresh view.

just got 2nd place in fast fifty!! i havent cashed all week!! maybe it justs me, but it sure did seem to work!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i tend to throw my laptop at my wall....helps a lot!

Experienced Member
    stop playing for a little while maybe a day or 2

The only thing that taking a break will do is change ur mindset til you come back and see nothing has changed what so ever!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    take a break

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast