Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61554.62

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sometimes I slowplay AA if I know my opponent is way behind or is going to bet out on the flop against me.

Sometimes I slowplay it, sometimes I push all in and sometimes I get my A double SS kidked with it! lol

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    If you're playing with a lot of donkeys NEVER slow play them. If you are deep in a field I would play them like AKs. If people don
    t call they don't call. Winning the blinds is still better than losing the hand.
    I would have to agree with Infector as I too have lost quite a bit with this hand. I was playing the other day and had aces and the other player had pocket queens and she rvred the queen. I too was slow playin them and would have been fine with just an 80 chip take down had I known the queen was gonna hit the rvr. Good luck on the felts!

Seasoned Veteran
    How many times does a 1 pair hand win after showdown? AA is great but you need to be able to read the board and your opponents. Stop playing cards and play poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    when you get AA you know that pre flop you have the best hand, so if you can steal some blinds risk free or cause most of the table to fold then that seems like a success like me. I usually raise double the blind so i wont lose too much on a bad flop

PokerOwned Pro
    Stop complaining about it and raise PF. If your probably ahead post flop then bet. If the action or board gets ugly don't think you have to continue just because you have AA.

PokerOwned Veteran
    most the money i lose is when it comes to me I raise 3-4x if im re-raised, i re-raise again, in which they shove biggest pot lost 200+ with AA vs KK all in pre, K on river, most recent lost all in preflop AA vs JJ J on flop.

Experienced Member
    AA means at all in and go home

Depending on the players at the table, sometimes i'll shove, but for someone that calls everything no matter what, i'll raise big preflop, then if the board isnt too bad, i'll try and trap. If its early in the game, i'm not gonna risk a beat by shoving, short stacked with it, its all in every time.

PokerOwned Master
    i'm not surprised most of you cry when you lose playing it like you do lol. raise like any other hand, be aggressive like any other hand and always be prepared to fold if you think you're beat... like any other hand. don't open it any differently from say 8 9 suited, that just makes your range exploitable. i either min raise or 3x depending on the blinds then fire my usual cbet, usually between 60 and 80% of the pot. just because you have AA it doesn't mean you're gunna stack everyone. the only time i shove pre is 12 BBs or less.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast