Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The cashouts on Carbon defenately work. Sometimes the check they send will bounce though. If that were to happen, just send the check back and they will re send another check that will cash.

Banned
    i never had any problems in the past cashing out with carbon or bovada .

PokerOwned Master
    only sites they you cant cashout on these days for usa is lock and juicy... i am simply amazed they are still in buisness

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    only sites they you cant cashout on these days for usa is lock and juicy... i am simply amazed they are still in buisness
    How and why do you know this? I know there are problems as some sites change whoever does their transactions often; I wonder if this is the problem. I honestly have no idea, haven't cashed out for quite a while, but Carbon got me a check some months ago before the wife got paranoid and nixed any further deposits.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    havent had any of them bounce!! thats crazzzy!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    How and why do you know this? I know there are problems as some sites change whoever does their transactions often; I wonder if this is the problem. I honestly have no idea, haven't cashed out for quite a while, but Carbon got me a check some months ago before the wife got paranoid and nixed any further deposits.
    Lock Poker cashout thread (10 WEEK MINIMUM WAIT) - not a transfer thread (see OP) - Two Plus Two - LockPoker Support Forum

Pending Lock cashout? READ! (Cataloging cashouts for Market Report) - Two Plus Two - LockPoker Support Forum

***Official Lock Poker Crisis Containment Thread*** (former Call Out Lock Pros thread) - Poker News - News, Views and Gossip

ETC.... many more threads... juicy and lock money is being traded around 20cents on the dollar

right to clarify lock and juicy ARE paying people they are just paying them VERY VERY VERY slowly there is a difference
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    havent had any of them bounce!! thats crazzzy!!
    I had two checks from Carbon bounce, but that was like two and three years ago. Both were right at the beginning of a new year, I think they were in the process of changing the third party payout people. They made them good and offered to pay the charge that my bank laid on me for the checks coming back. I've got several checks since and cashed them with no problem. I still always leave enough cash in my account for a month or so to cover the check in case it happens again.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I've cashed out before without a problem. Also I think your bad beat experience may have been genuine

PokerOwned Demi-God
    maybe my bad beat was genuine.... it sure seemed strange though

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast