Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is there a number 1 site to play?

I play bovada. I have learned of their quick payouts which "I LIKE," but When I win money I get on this escator that travels down. Its horrible! I won 2nd place in a 10,000 GTD tourny cashed out 1300 bam... The 263 I left I lost tourny after tourny for days. Then I won 7th place and 12 knockouts for 370 and within the next 24hrs I was all in on a 12,500 gtd and a 6,000 gtd. I fell out of the 12 and held strong for 4th in the 6 that paid 570. Guess what happened there I decided to go for a 130 sit and go and bubble pop when I was chip leader2x than everyone else. It was a 6 seated double up and I popped the bubble being chip leader ughhh, right??? well within the next 48hrs pretty much every other tourny I played was snap crackle pop. I would like another suggested site that is just as quick on payouts for us players , but hopefully see less BAD(HORRIBLE) beats that bovada gives small stacks. It seem almost impossible to take down a small stack or forced allin on bovada. I have seen a whole 6 seated table call a 250 all in and the small stack reaps out on a 4 card flush or straight. It's crazy!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i can say blackchip is a pretty good one to me even though i like bovada as well. they have freerolls every hour and the cashout is pretty quick
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    u can cash out via western union or money gram get the money in about a week; just have stiff fees for the cashout through tht method
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    another is carbon. the cashout is to a debit card so it takes a min for the first cashout and all cashes after are pretty nice. and the player pool seems to be a little better seeing there are no freerolls people donk off at all day
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if u ask me u have the number one on cashout and player pool in the not donking off as much. so id stick there unless u are a gluten for punishment lol
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    last thing u really should try the freerolls at americas cardroom or blackchip just to get the feel of the donkeyness if it doesnt get to u you can overcome the over share
    Ahndrri F.

Seasoned Veteran
    I miss pdc a lot that was the best merge site there was out there

PokerOwned Pro
    I play only at carbon poker, its online poker so its not worth your money but its a time killer

PokerOwned Veteran
    If the traffic for your usual game is good you should stick with it.I find the sit n go traffic on bovada to be lacking during the times I like to play...

musicmannn
    I like CA BC and ACR. Bovada's ok but there are no notes or HUD. My least favorite US site is Players Only. The cash games are all LAG donks, and I don't enjoy it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast