Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah id get ahold of the site like azreal said, were you just trying to find a way to make a ring or sng private? id be interested also even tho im not a cash player lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    to the top

Why not just find people to play a client sng?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Why not just find people to play a client sng?
    well not everyone has 1000 points, including me at the moment so we cant play the sitngo that is up there, and if we just played a regular table there would be nothing stopping other people joining.

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    well not everyone has 1000 points, including me at the moment so we cant play the sitngo that is up there, and if we just played a regular table there would be nothing stopping other people joining.
    So you can afford $1 but not $2? Of course, I keep trying to talk Zab into a 100/150 pt sng which would help.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    So you can afford $1 but not $2? Of course, I keep trying to talk Zab into a 100/150 pt sng which would help.
    its not that i cant afford it, i just simply dont have the points atm, in order to play i would have to sell my bcp and then resell the points to get bcp back, i just dont think i could find 9 people that wanted to do that.

Experienced Member
    would it be possible to do it on Carbon. Just use a normal coupon or one for like half the points then have it start when say 18 ppl are enrolled.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by docdrew View Post
    would it be possible to do it on Carbon. Just use a normal coupon or one for like half the points then have it start when say 18 ppl are enrolled.
    actually that could work. he could set up a game for the minimum points it cost him to make a private tourney and then we could all transfer our money to a middleman and that person transfers the winnings to the winners. zab told me for bcp he has to make arrangements a month ahead of time but i didnt think to ask him about carbon, if he can set carbon games up same day that could work out, will have to ask him.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    would be kind of weird using bcp money to play a carbon game tho lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    would be kind of weird using bcp money to play a carbon game tho lol
    Actually it wouldnt work because anyone could opt in and play with out paing the bcp entry fee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast