Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's a pretty bad one, for damned sure. You should post his name so we can all watch for him - in the long run, he will give profit to his opponents.

Seasoned Veteran
    It is hard, when some donks knock you out like this, but you did all correct, and i would do the same :/

PokerOwned Pro
    One trick I learned was to turn off the monitor as soon as I got all-in. I couldn't do it forever, but I'd go take a hit out in the garage or something and come back. The beats were easier to take when I didn't see them coming like that. After some time, I finally started to realize that if you're not taking bad beats, you're playing bad poker. This is a sign of you getting it in well ahead. As long as you are properly managing your bankroll, variance is just something you come to expect.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah... anytime I'm all in, I kinda expect the worse... it just sucks when it happens on the river... and you should of had the winning hand, but didn't

i've been so turned off by online poker. i do'nt deposit any money anymore, just try to build bankrolls via freerolls. you play correctly preflop and after the flop, some donk shoves wildly and gets rewarded. that's all that happens online. but if you were live, no way he plays the way he did. sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowie101 View Post
    i've been so turned off by online poker. i do'nt deposit any money anymore, just try to build bankrolls via freerolls. you play correctly preflop and after the flop, some donk shoves wildly and gets rewarded. that's all that happens online. but if you were live, no way he plays the way he did. sux.
    Nor would you see Near as many suckouts as what you see online, theres nothing more random then 7 shuffles with real cards..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Seems like a favorite suck out comes on Carbon when you get dealt A K... then you flop an A K... and have top two pair... somebody then goes all in on you.... you get beat with a flush or straight on the river.... Hate it when that happens too... It SUCKS !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12