Hey, just here on the platform for a few weeks now. Seen several persons putting up themselfs some challenges.
So i want to start my own one.
I got some points from surveys and put it into some coupons for Carbon freerolls. In the first night playing 3 tourneys i made final table twice getting out 5 $.

Firstly i wanted to build up my bankroll only playing freerolls first, but then i had a look un different tables playing with lower buy inns. Finally i got to 1$ SNG tables. Playing these on pokerstars for a longer time with playmoney, i felt confident to give it a go. Directly on the first day it worked out well, winning 4/5 SNGs going up to 7 $ something.

Next days i kept on playing these freerolls doing quiet well. All in all i look back to winning nearly 80% of the SNG i participated looking to some more in the future. Right at this moment i have a bankroll of 23,51$.
So i will see and update how it is working out in the future...but still thankfull for any advice anyone probably can give me, to become better and better