Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    My favorite way to play is Bovada "Double-up" sit-in gos I like to do either the 20 or 50 buy in six person. I do VERY WELL here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im sure u do bro... bovada is by far the softest network out there... sngs r sooooo easy.. only prob is only being able to play 4 at a time.. ugh

PokerOwned Veteran
    higher roi for tounires possible, but i cant play uninterupted for 5 hours... sitngo is my game only for convenience of being able to take breaks when i want to

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya the prob I have w mtts... play few hours.. then the bad beat... sux.. sngs bad beats happen several times and hour.. just load another hahaha

u can try loading an mtt or 2 while playin 12 sngs.. then ur time is well spent

PokerOwned Master
    i play sngs alot easy to build cash the right tourneys can also be good but sngs are better

PokerOwned Pro
    sitngos are great, dont have to wait 12hrs to finish the game, and no probl doing two or three tables at a time

PokerOwned Master
    i prefer sit n gos. mainly play HU hypers on stars. i think there's more money to be made in sit n gos. the volume you can put in them is gunna earn you more money from rakeback than tournaments. look at mrgr33n13, pretty sure he's better off than most tourney grinders.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerAce View Post
    sitngos are great, dont have to wait 12hrs to finish the game, and no probl doing two or three tables at a time
    more like 12 tables at a time.. cmon bro.. up that hourly wage!

then add more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12