Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't play dons.. I have.. long ago.. just to fill tables.. seems like id just forget about them.. next thing I knew I was itm.. hahaha...my buddy does (who also crushes 9/10mans) he likes em... just play tight early.. steal blinds like a madman.. and call a lil tighter on the bubble I guess

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    my buddy also plays a lot of the DONs on juicy, hey take a lng time to full up

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya u gotta play 2 sites same time really for any stt action.. I play merge n revo ... that seems to be a solid combo

PokerOwned Master
    im super surprised when i see that people still play on rev. enjoy lighting money on fire much?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    im super surprised when i see that people still play on rev. enjoy lighting money on fire much?
    Let's not kid ourselves. For 98% of online poker players, they are essentially lighting money on fire anyway, amirite? Don't tap the glass, lol.

they will find out tho.. I love the 45 dollar Carbon tourney!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love jakeattacks"s posts lmao!! I guess he loves his crack hipiity hoppidy dooo da! lmao

PokerOwned Pro
    are short tournaments but also serve to collect points and earn dollars simply and effectively ... there is less bluff in these tournaments.

PokerOwned Master
    I can't fathom why people would play on a network that is unable to pay you out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    I can't fathom why people would play on a network that is unable to pay you out.
    lock doesn't payout... but intertops does.. u can get 5% vig paypal same day cashouts via affiliates... I don't see y u guys keep sayin revolution doesnt payout.. u guys r clueless

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast