Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63942.64

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I don't get it either. Sometimes I lose with a2345 and sometimes I win.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    bullshit if u get A2345 in razz u win that simple its the best hand in the game...if you lose with it chances are you are in a horse game and the blinds (so essentially the game) changes and u dont notice
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by leelau View Post
    Ive been playin nl hold'em for years, but am brand new to razz. I read a lil bit on it before joining a Horse freeroll. I thought, from what I read, that basically the lowest/worst hand won. However, I ended up in a hand with one other player, and I had the lowest cards of us two, but still lost. someone please explain exactly what the best hand is in razz!
    Razz is the easiest poker variant to play. The player with the lowest 5 card hand wins. It goes from highest to lowest, meaning a 75432 beats an A2367. I see guys counting their low from the bottom up instead of the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Razz is the easiest poker variant to play. The player with the lowest 5 card hand wins. It goes from highest to lowest, meaning a 75432 beats an A2367. I see guys counting their low from the bottom up instead of the top down.
    yeah this used to catch me out alot when i first started playing but once u remember that the game is easy as

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    bullshit if u get A2345 in razz u win that simple its the best hand in the game...if you lose with it chances are you are in a horse game and the blinds (so essentially the game) changes and u dont notice
    Sounds like the time I was playing NLHE and lost with a Royal Flush. I was like WTF.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Razz is so much dependent on what cards you get. The best players in razz v. the avg players is not that big of a difference. Especially online...

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Razz is so much dependent on what cards you get. The best players in razz v. the avg players is not that big of a difference. Especially online...
    disagree like most stud games its easier to bluff your opponents there is a fair bit of skill involved but as sickread pointed out it is the easiest of all varients of poker

Just learn the rules. It's really easy. Sickread nailed it: it's the easiest and also likely the least studied poker game.

I used to play razz rings on Stars because even the regs were ridiculously bad.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Could it be you split with someone ? I don't know how it's possible to lose with this hand in Razz you might be thinking about Badugi .

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah it confused me too, but now I think I understand it, THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast