Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62543.24

Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    why are these called freerolls? It takes points to enter, the points have a REAL MONEY VALU? not really sure why people say it's free. if its a freeroll then i say make the buyin 10000 points.
    Well I think the reason (in my opinion), that you have to use points is to encourage members to be active in the forum. After all the folks who run the forum in order to stay established need activity by members in their forum to keep it going. Once I actually learned how to do some of the offers to acquire points, I found it kind of fun and interesting. Actually, has been a learning experience. Thank you to the Admins and others who do what they do to have a forum like this for us. - pokahqueen

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah what pikeboy said after I knocked him out. see u tonight Donkey.

I guess it draws more players that are exposed to the PokerOwned brand through noticing the games in the lobby. Free Roll looks more appealing to people drawn to free entries and some would prefer to grind points than grinding a BR from freerolls and they are titled "restricted" in the Carbon lobby meaning you must have a ticket to ride. Even password protected freerolls are similar.

That goes to the point I have been trying to make. There would be a bigger draw of players to PokerOwned if we had buy in tournaments that higher stake players would be interested in playing. Possibly added value tourneys or added seats would draw a bigger crowd of the untapped portion of the worldwide poker community that is out there. I know many that would play here if there was more money available and everyone would be willing to put their own money up for a bigger payoff.

Experienced Member
    which website has the best poker for us players

i need to learn how to opt in these...

Where r password located

New to the forum and won my first $20 Bovada freeroll

Quote Originally Posted by idkDev View Post
    New to the forum and won my first $20 Bovada freeroll
    Congrats

Anyone know when or how often the "money won" section of our profile is updated? I won cash in a PO ACR freeroll a cpl weeks ago... but it still shows $0 under my name when I post?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by FlushingAces View Post
    Anyone know when or how often the "money won" section of our profile is updated? I won cash in a PO ACR freeroll a cpl weeks ago... but it still shows $0 under my name when I post?
    those take a few dayz to register, they will still show
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast