Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62144.27

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Mmmm

how can I enter the freeroll on ACR ??

PokerOwned Master
    Gratz man! I play the Pokerstars PO freerolls too! Good luck man!

I agree these are great, as I have been able to make some real money at least once a day now in a freeroll somewhere I have become a freeroll junkie....now if I could just let my roll grow instead of dumping it everyday after the fact...lol....last night lost it with jj and qq...the ol' any ace will do theory is in strong effect in cash games...whoa!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Any old ace is a has been belief. Cut ace-9 and lower out of your game and see.

when i win money in freerolls here i get the money as soon as the game has finished or maybe before.it has een before a couple times

Hi I just signed up here yesterday and decided to partake in a PO freeroll. How long does it take to receive your coupon once you buy it? I'm trying to play in the carbon freeroll that starts in about 25 minutes... I bought my coupon and it still shows pending. Anything I can do to make sure it goes through in time to play? And if it doesn't do I get my points back? Thanks

I just bought my ticket in the Carbon for tonight and it took about 15-20 mins to get it. Just be patient and it should show up. This was my first time buying the Carbon ticket so I was a little worried also. On another note.....I won 1st in last nights ACR freeroll. When I go to my tournaments, it does not show up as a win or a lose for that case. Anyone know how long your stats will update? Thanks

hey all i cant seem to understand how to earn points to be eligible for the freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danielbin69 View Post
    hey all i cant seem to understand how to earn points to be eligible for the freerolls
    You'll figure it out. Read up and click some links. Try to join some sites through PO.

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast