Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Veteran
    Don't play freerolls play for real money where people actually care. Well not all people but if you make all the right decisions over the long term you will make money.

[QUOTE=rtaylor86;242564]I would rather have a player go all in with 85 os against me than have them sit around and wait for AA. Just need to abuse these players and make note of them. I usually label who plays them legit and who just pushes ATC[/QUOTE

Yes my notes are more detailed now more than ever...considering you meet the same people often in the pokerowned freerolls

oki

Omg today I played like such a noob....thought a guy was bluffing his arse off ... I called with a small pair ace kickerwith river to come......stulid stupid stupid

PokerOwned Master
    thats poker, hope you can play better next time

Seasoned Veteran
    take notes remember names...you can by em !!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GwannIch View Post
    yesterday i played 10$ pokerstars freeroll made to final table and there was 3 ppl in sit out... i finished tournament in 6 lost against AA preflop all in i was with 10 10 :/ whats the point to get like 5k chips and go in sit out ofc u will get some cash but its not like 100k $ some times i dont get other players...
    this was a free roll maybe the person had other activities to attend to?

PokerOwned God
    I see this in alot of the tournaments on i think Juicy. So few people, that a sitout will last longer than some folks seated and playing cards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345