Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63707.5

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekowboy View Post
    hahaha i cant stand omaha i always have to go to the hand history to figure out what the hell just happened
    Haha I know exactly what you mean!! People turn over their cards and you're like....wait what the hell did they have. If it didn't tell me what hand I had...I would be in trouble!!! lol. It's like ''I have a flush!! Wait...it says I have Ace High....'' lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Man this PLO game is a joke, the players in this freeroll are worst than the people that are always in client and have no idea what they are doing.
    Then you should have no problem beating everyone. Lol. Although...we played a friendly game of poker at my house the other night...guys and our girls played as well (none knowing what to do). but the girls killed us for the most part. Blindly betting, hitting sets on the river and flushes out the gate. Sometimes it's all in the cards.

this tournament is crazy. It ought to be called the 9pm Suckout-Fest. Omaha is crazy by nature, but the freeroll is really a bingo tournament.

PokerOwned Pro
    It's only bingo if you play it that way. Don't let others suck you into their Bingo Game lol

PokerOwned Pro
    thats why i love omaha - not many know how to really play well

Congrats. I've been playing some micro PLO and PLO8 on Carbon over the last week. Forgot how much fun it can be getting 4 cards instead of just 2

Banned
    yeah, the freerolls are killer here. That is what lead me to the site. Looks like its best to save the pts for the tournys. i guess if you have enoght to sell go for it but 500pts is good for alot more action if you spread it out with freeroll

gotta love the PLO. I mean who hates that kind of action

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It is definitely a bingo fest. I usually lose patience and donk out early or don't and do quite well.

Seasoned Veteran
    there should be 2 freerolls in pokerstars 1 holdem 1 omaha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast