Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.62

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Abwill, there were only 2 diamonds on the flop., and yea i know i shouldnt get married to Ak offsuit especially first hand, but i bought in low i always do, anx i arrived there around midnight, they ar so loose that noob prolly would have called my $18 pre flop raise with 73 suited, thats just how bad they play
    My bad i looked at it wrong. You want that moron to call you with that trash just hope for better luck next time
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    somtime you ned to have poker gods on your side bad luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    that is pretty tuff man I used to grind a $1-$2 nlh game almost not worth it unless you have a few thousand to play with.At that low I suggest a limit game something like $2-$6 dealers choice is good.

PokerOwned God
    He was trying to give you his money, but sometimes the poker gods won't let them. You played it well, but got a little unlucky, it happens.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i will hope for best luck next time....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's a rough beat. I have played live and most of the people I played with are strong tight players. The few donks would kill our hands. I hope u good luck next time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Might want to look for the thread about putting to much faith in the old AK. The bet was good but like you said there are players out there that will go the house on a straight or flush draw.

hahaha how long were you there? 2 minutes :P

thats why i hate live poker.......u have to go to places.....=PP

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Ouch, that's a kind of beat I'd prefer to take online, so nobody would see me. Just saying. Also, you're thinking was correct, he probably would've folded to a bigger raise preflop, but he had pot odds to call when it got to him. If he had shown on the flop, maybe you could've talked him into running it twice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast