Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61531.87

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    has anybody heard about the games being pushed back an hour/what is up with that?

PokerOwned Master
    its just a way zab adds more games and pleases all the time zones he can i suppose

Private
    how much points do u need to get in the freerolls??

I miss the tourney so many times but I like entering the pokerowned tourney knowing that I earn it. The 5 seconds on the clock is enough for 1 person to enter the password its dead on, great feeling when you enter that password on time. If there were any more time added to the clock, the pokerowned tournament would be flooded with sneaks its called multi accounting it only takes another second or two to enter the password into another computer or another forum with chat. When you see sneaks in the tourney you dont see them bitching about not having enough time to type the password in matter a fact theres enough time to add the password twice into the tourney for them. This site is pretty tight it protects all loyal pokerowned members.
    Last edited by imstuppid; 08-04-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: adding more info

yup 5 seconds is enough time but, realisticly with a 5 second clock your prolly gonna miss more times than not.

Private

pw

give the passowrd now loooooooooooooooool

Private
    been a few years since plaing on carbon or pdc as its now called logged on to find i still had $56 in my account lol just wondering how i earn poin to enter tournys

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am getting my 5 points for writting this here in this forum, thank you

PokerOwned Veteran
    thank God for pokerowned refunds

Quote Originally Posted by crazylegs1984 View Post
    been a few years since plaing on carbon or pdc as its now called logged on to find i still had $56 in my account lol just wondering how i earn poin to enter tournys
    That's awesome, kinda like taking a jacket out of the closet from last year and finding money. It looks like you have it figured out now, I saw you in the tournament last night. Good luck in future ones.

The time is very do-able right now. I have only missed a couple, but through my own fault, registering for the wrong one, not refreshing the timer page, and once failing to pay attention.
    It is not a big deal if you miss, there are many a day, and just request refund.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast