Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OverPlaying AK

[QUOTE=wagon596;96733]say your up against a pair, lets go with nines,, A/K suited your a 53% to 47% dog,,,, A/K unsuited your 55% to 45% dog. I think they still call it a race,,,could be wrong tho,,,was wrong once in my life but it wasn't my fault.[/QUOT
    yes your right, I just play AK the way I play it, every time is diff so it just depends. people make these threads to find out how people play so I dont elaberate too much, but anywas its a coin flip for what its worth.your not in BIG trouble with AK unless u run into AA or KK so....

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    lmao...I just play cards depending on the situation...it's always different. I have a favorite hand that I know I should lay down most times, but hard to...just play them the way you see fit, whatever works...I've seen AK crack AA before so it just all depends.

Banned

Seasoned Veteran
    Everyone has overplayed AK at some point in their poker career. Just gotta remember it's the best DRAWING hand and that's it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    AAAChipMagnet i totally agree there is somethin jinxed about AK tho its such a nice hand it just never wins if u go all in with it its happend to me many times!!!

Private
    fold AK if you dont hit the flop lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    fold ak if u dont hit the flop lol thats tru its the most deceptive hand in poker is what i feel

Yeah even tho Ak is the 5th best starting hand, it doesnt mean you should get married to it.. Sometimes its right to cbet the flop others you have ur ass handed to ya when u do. You have to be able to let go of it..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    been folding this and a j a10 in tourneys lately
    seems to be workin im gettin deeper in them

PokerOwned Master
    ak isn't the greatest of hands, but at a certain point in a tourney you have to commit your chips and possibly flip with this hand, since it has a lot of potential.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast