Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64207.04

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren
    good skills doig this challenge good luck to you

PokerOwned God
    Chris Ferguson's bankroll management is the sickest in the game , good luck to you.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Master
    the sickes challange ever,i tried it on fulltiltpoker did not work for me,but good luck anyway

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    the sickes challange ever,i tried it on fulltiltpoker did not work for me,but good luck anyway
    You have to really stick to it , can't do anything outside of the rules.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Whenever i see party poker, i feel like some kind of scandal is going on. But anyway, gl on ur challenge. Doing work.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    fergunson?is good player.

PokerOwned Master
    I would like to add that good luck to anyone attempting this. However remember that Ferguson didn't need to work and make money to live on like any of us attepting this. He had homes paid for and a huge br. He didnt have to sweat 8 hours a dau for money to pay for everything. He also didnt have to make money with his time spent playing poker. As far as the 20000 challenge. He also had the luxury of borrowing millions from FT. So if you can't do this challenge remember that he had many odds stacked in his favor.

PokerOwned Master
    Also this was his side focus among many big money tournaments. He took months to do this when he felt like putting in time. When this is your only goal you might get burnt out along th way and have downswings. Its not like if you concentrate on this for two months you can still afford to go out and have steak dinners and lobster every night.

PokerOwned Master
    Eating well and have down time away from poker is important to play well. Grinding can get tough day in and day out. So good luck but these factors do apply in my opinion

Chris Ferguson, where do I even begin? Yes, I remember his little challenge and yes, I remember there little acadamy. He is a very LITTLE PERSON. He pretends to be nice and Mr. Shy to your face. But soon as the door closes he is one of the most unscrupulous people you will never know!!! That is saying something in our industry. Far as the 10k challenge, I wish you luck and patience. You can save yourself about 9 months of gut wrenching play if just deposit $100 and go from there. My advice to you!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast