My name is Joe and this is where I will post my poker results.
I started a post like this called "aces cracked" a few days ago so this is going to kind of be a continuation of that.

Earlier tonight I played the 10pm (eastern time zone) poker owned "freeroll" on carbon. (Why is it called a freeroll? Its not actually free. We have to make some effort in order earn points to then purchase entry into the tournament. Also, the times that I mention will for the eastern time zone of the u.s.) I did not make it very deep into the tournament but at the time that I busted out I think I had about twenty big blinds and I was in early position and I received a pair of aces. I raised all in and someone in later position called. My opponent had a smaller stack than I did but not by much, I had him covered by 160 chips. My opponent called with a pair of nines which in my opinion is a huge risk. The first card on the flop was a nine. He not only made a set on the flop but he made a full house with a queen coming as a part of the flop and on the river or 5th street depending on which generation you happen to be from. I wasn't done after that cause I had my opponent covered so I had 160 chips left but I didn't last that much longer. I finished in 37th position out of 76.
I didn't have a very good tournament overall so I am not really surprised that it ended like this... I had my pair of aces cracked by a pair of nines so I feel that my tournament ended in a respectable way because I didn't lose because I made a series of dumb choices.
Anyways, what do you think?
Would you of played this hand differently?