Look I've been looking at these tournaments on Full Tilt lately and reading the rules. Bare with me but I believe there are some situations in which doing great in a multi-entry tournament could be a huge rip off. Lets say your having an absolutely amazing session and you've managed to get both your entries in a tournament to the final two tables in a massive tournament. With your chip stacks there are 11 people left and you currently stand 4th and 10th with the bottom three stacks being at a huge disadvantage (for argument sake say 9th has 70k chips and 8th has 800k). Me, personally I think I would rather get knocked out in 10th or 11th with my short stack than to make it to the final table and combine my two stacks and make relatively little difference in my chip stack. I just think that the system that they have in play now can lose you a good deal of money by making it to the final table this way. Personally I think that if you buy-in to the tournament and start with two different chip stacks you should be allowed to finish with two different chip stacks. I.E. make it to the final table with both entries and earn both rewards for the respective places that you finish.