Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63362.98

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    for me ? Thank you very much, you are too kind...
    Btw, I am not from your country (the land of freedom which not allows people to play online poker but to buy weapons in supermarket).

Elite PokerOwned Member
    remember to read the whole thing, then maybe i can understand you.. and we can have discussions

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if finish the book ill get you a comic!! be good

Excuse me !!
    I'm not trying to be rude here but what are you trying to accomplish by doing this?
    What is your first quest goal?

I don't think you will become superior player by telling us you are good freeroll player, if you want to make challenges you should pursue your quests in 100% .

Example here:

Show us you can get ITM in the big sunday games like $100k GTD buy-in $109 at Carbon Poker, show us you can dominated cash game from $3 to $250 just in a week by just playing PLO cash games.

So what's up with your quests?
    If this is your first quest, how will your 2nd quest be?

Ah! Btw if you want people know your progness you should post it at your first post of this thread.

My english might be broken, but I'm not stupid.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Excuse me !!
    I'm not trying to be rude here but what are you trying to accomplish by doing this?
    What is your first quest goal?

I don't think you will become superior player by telling us you are good freeroll player, if you want to make challenges you should pursue your quests in 100% .

Example here:

Show us you can get ITM in the big sunday games like $100k GTD buy-in $109 at Carbon Poker, show us you can dominated cash game from $3 to $250 just in a week by just playing PLO cash games.

So what's up with your quests?
    If this is going to be your first quest, how will your 2nd quest be?
    i have already dominated tournaments look at the $10k vip freeroll.. i dont play many sunday games, and i didnt trust merge with holding a big bankroll.. and its not for what you think, its what i think and i know im the most superior player here period.

this challenge will focus on me building a bankroll from scatch, and not cashing it out in 2013 to see how high i can take it.. and in cash games $3-$250 while possible would be ludacris because you never bring your full bankroll on the table, also with a $100 tournament unless u wanna chip in for me to play you need a $5,000 bankroll to safely join in

i have already dominated tournaments look at the $10k vip freeroll.. i dont play many sunday games, and i didnt trust merge with holding a big bankroll.. and its not for what you think, its what i think and i know im the most superior player here period.

this challenge will focus on me building a bankroll from scatch, and not cashing it out in 2013 to see how high i can take it.. and in cash games $3-$250 while possible would be ludacris because you never bring your full bankroll on the table, also with a $100 tournament unless u wanna chip in for me to play you need a $5,000 bankroll to safely join in
    simple you play enough cash games (look at sharkings brm thread) to earn 100 vips in a week (its doable cuz well 1,000 people + a week do it) then play in the 100 seats and take it down...since all u seem to be able to play is fr's
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    simple you play enough cash games (look at sharkings brm thread) to earn 100 vips in a week (its doable cuz well 1,000 people + a week do it) then play in the 100 seats and take it down...since all u seem to be able to play is fr's
    easier said than done, and im playing freerolls cause this quest is about starting from scartch.. cash games i will be playing later on, im not putting my whole bankroll on a cash game table.

getting a ticket to a $100 tournament diffenately a good option, and only option at this pt

its not that hard if me someone who is not even on your radar has done it a few times O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    if finish the book ill get you a comic!! be good
    see above, its getting boring.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast