Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60787.89

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    what i see is someone who hasnt made one cash in 3 months.. keep eating that popcorn and enjoy the show im going to shut everybody up once and for all.. and prove i am the greatest
    prove it, handle your business, but do you really have to shout to the world that i am the greatest on this site, its like a guy saying i have the biggest dik to a girl all the time but dont have sht..do you, stay confident, results speak for themselves..lol and coming at me is always fun..you can say i suck but you know results speak..see you in fr

TON is Gone.
    what i see is someone who hasnt made one cash in 3 months.. keep eating that popcorn and enjoy the show im going to shut everybody up once and for all.. and prove i am the greatest

Then again, I'm not here tellin everyone how awsome amazing incredible stupendous I am. Don't need or want to.

Still, while I hope you succeed, I suspect you will just be the first four letters. You'll vanish if you don't, that much I am certain of.

PokerOwned Pro
    fun fun fun, always some posative posts in here. lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    Fun! I'm new here but place myself as one of the top players in freeroll/microstake games anywhere. opr codimis on pokerstars and UB, padded room 4 1 on ftp, sharkscope pr41 everest, 5acrosstheeyes and x1984x on merge Ton of money made with games not tracked on any of those sites as well. One 50 deposit in 08 with overall avg buy in about a dollar and over 3k in profit, plus 1 for 1 in games here taking down my first PO game last night. Love the compitition and anger from the players here so far, especially when I hit quads vs KK last night haha! Im a friendly guy but a lot of cocky people here so when in rome...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    Fun! I'm new here but place myself as one of the top players in freeroll/microstake games anywhere. opr codimis on pokerstars and UB, padded room 4 1 on ftp, sharkscope pr41 everest, 5acrosstheeyes and x1984x on merge Ton of money made with games not tracked on any of those sites as well. One 50 deposit in 08 with overall avg buy in about a dollar and over 3k in profit, plus 1 for 1 in games here taking down my first PO game last night. Love the compitition and anger from the players here so far, especially when I hit quads vs KK last night haha! Im a friendly guy but a lot of cocky people here so when in rome...
    Again..... in English please.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    even donks have to win sometimes
    and it took ya 6 months to get em in good job

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Again..... in English please.
    Oh, so your the guy at this site that sucks at poker so he gets all spelling nazi on thread posts to overcome his downfalls and regain his confidence. Good for you buddy!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    Oh, so your the guy at this site that sucks at poker so he gets all spelling nazi on thread posts to overcome his downfalls and regain his confidence. Good for you buddy!
    Not spelling... PUNCTUATION, it's your friend. honest

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Not spelling... PUNCTUATION, it's your friend. honest
    Just razzing ya back.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast