Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62673.87

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    you are doing well lilturk. do you have any advice on how to go deep consitently into the money in tournaments???

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    you are doing well lilturk. do you have any advice on how to go deep consitently into the money in tournaments???
    thank your,

play tight/aggressive, stay patient, and dont give up even if your shortstacked.. and i would advise to always rework on your game , dont have to go crazy about it just strive to learn a little bit at a time.
    Last edited by lilturkgirl; 12-29-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well im going to be busy again today, absolutely no time to play.. so ill see everybody sunday

PokerOwned Master
    really looking forward havin u on a table soon ^^

PokerOwned God
    last time i checked you are 0-3 for hu against me, but yet i am not in your class..i say i agree we are in 2 seperate classes..you are small time compared to me..the amt of money i won on here and lost you cant even come close to it..but gl on your quest and why do you always bring my name up in your thread, are you trying prove something against me or do you admire me, just sayin

i think she wants the bone GT
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    last time i checked you are 0-3 for hu against me, but yet i am not in your class..i say i agree we are in 2 seperate classes..you are small time compared to me..the amt of money i won on here and lost you cant even come close to it..but gl on your quest and why do you always bring my name up in your thread, are you trying prove something against me or do you admire me, just sayin
    first off im not 0-3 first you in llb's.. also i won more in 1 tournament almost doubling total amount you have won on this site just this year barely even playing, and nothing about your "winnings" is staggering considering how much of a loser you are in cash games.. so once again your not in my class, and the better players on this site wheter they hate me, or love me will agree with that..

i dont always bring your name up in my thread i wrote i little setence with you in it, and you wrote a entire essay.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nuff said, next?
    Last edited by Poof; 12-29-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Removed link, posting someones stats is not nice

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    first off im not 0-3 first you in llb's.. also i won more in 1 tournament almost doubling total amount you have won on this site just this year barely even playing, and nothing about your "winnings" is staggering considering how much of a loser you are in cash games.. so once again your not in my class, and the better players on this site wheter they hate me, or love me will agree with that..

i dont always bring your name up in my thread i wrote i little setence with you in it, and you wrote a entire essay.

keep telling your self that..rightttttttttttt...you have issues, i can diagnose you if you like..you have a big time complex issue.. 140.50 to 979.12..yeah you are close..35 wins total which lead all atm..yep you are close..g..total amt of money on carbon 11k amt lost around 6k..yep you are close..i am no where the best player on here, but memo you are no where the best either..i play you anytime you like when i am home, but fak the small stuff, we play we play highstakes..
    Last edited by gametime74; 12-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i took long layoffs on this site, and just because you been here since the beginning of time and accumalated the most victories when there were 30-40 players makes you a better player? and you say i have complex issues your out of your mind..

like i said 1 tournament won more than u have made in all of your time spent here combined..

i can care less what you do on carbon, facts speak for themselves.. enjoy your stay at the tables

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast