Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62846.44

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I was in the freeroll yesterday and ended up being bubble boy...Had pocket tens in the BB..guy raised 3xBB everyone folded around to me which was only two more BBs to call..Flop came 9910...We end up going all in on the flop he had pocket kings turn was a blank and river came a King :/

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    You can loose with every Hand Mate ! Thats Poker

PokerOwned Master
    wow i never thought i would get 53 replies, but guess what , some of you still need to learn what a bad beat is.

i agree with this thread however id like to know if u think aj an aq sucking out on my ak is a bad beat i would say it is also
    iv had aq vs aq an ak vs ak and have lost not counting my aa vs aa and also losing to a flush.
    funny thing is those wernt as bad as the hand ima explain.

i have k s k h in a tourney im 2000 chips shy of chip leader 260,000 ish obviously a mtt
    he has xx we will say for now blinds are 3/6 k we are both in a hand at the same table i raise to 18k he calls
    flop comes kd q s 4 h .... beautiful i bet around 28k he calls turn is q of d still a awsome card for me only hand to fear is qq
    i bet 60k he shoves all in RIVER IS A JACK OF DIAMONDS!
    GUESS WHAT CARDS ARE IN HIS HAND GO F$%^&* FIGURE A10 OF DIAMONDS

PokerOwned Veteren
    It was a good post. Really though I don't think most people tell beat beat stories

PokerOwned Veteren
    It was a good post. Really though I don't think most people tell beat beat storie

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, it's like people think that they are so good that the only way they lose is someone put a bad beat on them, gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    Yeah, it's like people think that they are so good that the only way they lose is someone put a bad beat on them, gimme a break.
    Dam iwas gonna say that exact thing. bout the only way to beat me is bad beat me.. Anytime a worse hand wins its a bad beat period!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    Very good post and I agree with everything you said.

Seasoned Veteren
    b-b-but i thought a bad beat was anytime i didn't win...=p.
    it's a useless term for whiners. even if it wasn't your fault, it was your fault. learn from it and move on.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast