Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sounds good ... Good Luck !!!

why would anyone offer money to someone for knocking them out of a freeroll

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    I give back to the PO community since I built most of my startup roll playing these freerolls and doing this entices me to play them and give back.. Its like a tax write off if you get the picture...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    GOOSE6174 you win 1% of any winnings in the following congrats...

2100 - 3,500 deepstack turbo - $11
    2200 - 2,000 SH deepstack turbo - $11
    2230 - 600 Superturbo - $11
    Won $54.60 on the night only cash was in the $11 2k sh deepstack finished 10/390

1% is 0.55 but feeling nice and will send $1 to each of you..

Pokermafia82 and GOOSE6174

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    If you give incentives for someone to knock you out, they might make a play where they call your all in rather than fold giving you a better chance to get chips and win more money.

haha one would think that, your gonna get more action,but at the same time your gonna get sucked out on more frequently to...

www.legitgptsites.com

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Won $54.60 on the night only cash was in the $11 2k sh deepstack finished 10/390

1% is 0.55 but feeling nice and will send $1 to each of you..

Pokermafia82 and GOOSE6174
    Waiting on restricted transfer funds to go through then Ill transfer hopefully tonight.. Sorry

Im in the process of packing and moving tomorrow to Dallas,TX and spending the weekend with some friends in Auburn, AL. I wont be on much anymore, going to be really busy next week getting situation in Dallas before I start a job Aug 13th but after that Ill be on every weekend esp on Sundays and might be on a few nights a week. If Im able to play some late night freerolls during the week Ill keep this thread going. See everyone around on the tables and Ill def do something in Sept for Poker Maximus with staking, buying/selling action and can make some LLB with people playing the same events.

Goodluck everyone and see everyone on the tables.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sorry guys was out of town all weekend with my girlfriend and family then I just drove 11 hours today to Dallas, TX. I should have Internet setup and running in the morning and will transfer the $1 to the two ppl that ko me in the freeroll.

Hope y'all understand bare with me as I'm currently moving halfway across the country. Thanks.

And yes I'm on my iPhone... Funds will be sent in the morning.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    GOOSE6174 and PokerMafia82 have been paid.. Sorry guys just been really busy and finally got my computer and stuff setup. Ill be busy the rest of this week but will be on friday-sunday and same thing applies if you knock me out of a freeroll you get 1% goodluck everyone.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Back up and running today..

Will play every PO freeroll today starting at 1500 sever time. You KO me you get 1% in the MTT Tourny King High Limit on Sunday - If I win a 60 or 109 ticket you get 1% in that game I use the ticket for and will be something Sunday.

Doing this to test out new internet and make sure everything is running normally as I just moved into a new place in Dallas, Tx.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast