Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60088.49

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping notes?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i prefer pokertracker but notes are useful to assess the play of regulars and some bet sizing tells

Quote Originally Posted by Freerolls123 View Post
    i prefer pokertracker but notes are useful to assess the play of regulars and some bet sizing tells
    I think a combination of notes/HUD works best. The HUD is good for analyzing stats. Notes come in handy when you catch something interesting at the tables, especially a player's tendencies that might not get picked up right away by a HUD.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

when it comes to playin online,you have to take advantage of every tool available to you to get an edge. Cant read a player like you can live,except for betting styles so keeping notes does have its advantages definitely.

PokerOwned God
    peeps laugh at me by the way i take notes, but i have a note on every player here who i had the pleasure to sit at my table.. huds are better for cash games..but mtt and freerolls take notes, as many as possible..donk or not, or a donk who is hot today..etc

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Notes are really good to have. For cash, I put in how they play-hand ranges. For MTTs, i look up their stats and just put that. You can tell a lot from their stats and how they are going to play-what buyin ranges they play and if they are winning players or not.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have my own sysytem with notes. Playing these type of forum games there more valuable than larger public MTT. Think if you play cash tables those tracking software are a must if looking to make money.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I have notes on half the donks that play on Carbon. Not to mention I ignore about everyone's chat. I can't stand the little pop-up windows that appear every time someone types lol or any other dorky thing

PokerOwned Master
    i always kep notes on players esear to play....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it is good to make notes and most of the players to see that hands after playing and what the fish and other

Banned
    I personally only note ceartain things but I have been considering noting almost every hand played\

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast