Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63444.63

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    This statement is very true
    Of course it is, that's why I said it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

How to play JJ - YouTube
    this should answer any questions

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I hate playing jacks specially in freerolls. You'll always get some donkey call your shove and they call you with K rag or A rag. And the flop turn and river will always turn one of them. Fold and live to fight another day.
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    usually no value in shoving there unless u relaly think hes weak, i would 3 bet then play it accordingyl , but you know that your not folding usually even if he 4 bets u back.

PokerOwned Veteran
    depends a lot on the stack sizes and how loose he raises, but i think calling is bad since last thing you want is a multi way pot with JJ. I would probably 3 bet or shove depending on the stack sizes.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't recommend it, but I limp like crazy all over the place with suited connectors, AA, KK, QQ, any pair, etc. Yeah, I have to limp fold sometimes, I have to limp call fold sometimes. But you can mix it up with tight play and make the people who start raising behind you pay. I guarantee you, once they see you limp UTG with AA, they are careful messing with you when you limp some more, especially if you are a tight player. And when you find MANY of those players that can not fold AA or KK on the flop to a big raise, and you hit your 2 pair or set on the flop, the double-up that follows more than makes up for the folded chip wasting hands. I think the key here is to be able to play well post-flop.

Donkey
    it is a very tough hand to play, i do not enjoy sometimes

PokerOwned Master
    When a player raises a tenth of your stack from early position and you said you have an average stack, then I would be wary. JJ is a decent hand, but I do not think it is worth losing 1/2 of your stack over. I would either raise or fold depending on your reads on this guy.

JJ are very good cards, if u dont folow with that or all in wtf u w8 then ;D

PokerOwned Veteren
    Check out this video by Matry Smith. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9CBtSW0kA He shows in this vid how you can play JJ differently.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast