Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IMO you have to be dam lucky in omaha cause there are way too many chasers that WONT fold if they have a draw..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Master Sergeant
    I've played it a few times and as long as you avoid the PO sharks its quite profitable

PokerOwned Veteran
    go to the pl omaha tables instead man. more fish, and like you said if you can be patient.

PokerOwned God
    never played omaha on carbon, only on starts, i might have to try this sometimes, tx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    never played omaha on carbon, only on starts, i might have to try this sometimes, tx for the info
    Dont waste your time, way too many chasers for 2-3 outers

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ya wait for the right moment when you flop AAA with ur pocket AA and ur out

You just described me crp, you should tell me the starting hands you like to use because it worked for you.

PokerOwned God
    nice to play a little slower and calmer at times - sounds like you had a good run

PokerOwned Master
    I have started a day with nothing. I won one of these freerolls on here. Then I playes a sng and got to 13. I enetered a 6 dollar buyin 500 players. I came in 6th won 90. I bouht in for 44. then i won 214 when i placed 8th. I took that to cash 1-2 and 2-4 . I got up to 800 that day. I also lost it when a full house beat my flush and other bad hands. But if I can get up to 800 in a day so could you guys. good luck doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    I have started a day with nothing. I won one of these freerolls on here. Then I playes a sng and got to 13. I enetered a 6 dollar buyin 500 players. I came in 6th won 90. I bouht in for 44. then i won 214 when i placed 8th. I took that to cash 1-2 and 2-4 . I got up to 800 that day. I also lost it when a full house beat my flush and other bad hands. But if I can get up to 800 in a day so could you guys. good luck doing so.
    Ya but you could see this not ending well. BRM was absolutely horrible. I just dont understand going for the "golden ring". why would you put up half ur roll every time you played?thats just silly BRM and theres no other way for it to end with you since your a all or bust player..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast