Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    sometimes they seem to get worse the higher you go and others its like taking candy from a baby but its different for everyone

PokerOwned Veteran
    Fishing takes patience whether on the water or at the poker table.

PokerOwned Master
    How about doing small tourneys? PokerStars is great! If you win like a $5 buy-in tourney, you can get like over 1K.

Seasoned Veteran
    will always need to raise money, we have to risk a little more, so the high stakes are so dangerous but if you can win them you have a good prize.

just stay on your A game and you will get to higher stakes. I personally have come up alot from po freerolls and played micros and built 2-3 thousand dollar bankrolls a few different times within the past year. It is possible lol. Good luck to you.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    If you can't beat them join 'em.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 10-07-2013 at 04:52 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah its weird sometimes its seems like its preordained for you to win or lose it seems like.

PokerOwned Pro
    the high-stakes donks are going to send you over the edge. A donk is a donk is a donk. Being able to identify and exploit them, at any level, is the key. slowly forever....

LLB King
    I've found that I would have alot of problems going out of tourneys early with hands like JJ and AK vs a bad player who calls / shoves with KJ type hands and wins. But lately I been playing the deep stack tourneys on BCP (which seems like every tourney now) and have had alot of success lately.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's not entirely true, because I was told something by a pro friend of mine once and I have come to realize that it is the truest statement for poker. He said "if you can't be better than the lowest people in a group then how can you ever expect to be better than the best." A true poker player knows how to adjust his play to go against ALL opponents. When you play in a tourney if you can't adjust your play and play everyone like you are playing against pros, then that doesn't mean you should be playing against pros. It means you should learn how to adjust your play. Even in high stakes play there are donks and if you can't play against them then you will just continue to lose, no matter how high of stakes you play. For example, the WSOP main event has one of the softest fields of all time. Real pros take advantage of the soft field and if you notice there are always 5-7 pros in the top 10 and 3-5 donks. That means the lucky donks are on top and the pros manipulated the unlucky donks to gain chips. Stop complaining and educate yourself on how to play at lower levels (go old school style. Tight Agressive).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast