Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69591.41

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I enjoy both. Maybe try sticking to HU cash games until you can pick up a good cash game BR. After that then try your hand at the Ring Games. Good Luck!

PokerOwned Master
    It's all about practice and playing I think over time you learn how to play cash games. Watch some youtube videos also.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Get some practice and definitely learn to fold your lower cards. Identify the premium hands and lerarn how to play each. Buy a basic holdem book, or do some extensive studying. Good luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    Much agreed if you have a few hours to spend in them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've played Tahoe before, but can't remember the game now, Same with Pineapple. I've never heard or 3 toed pete.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would stick to what you can win on, and then use your winnings to play micro level stakes. Patric is right, fixed limit games are a very good way to start.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Really a lot of depends on how the cards are rolling sometimes, I've been killing the cash games lately but, I've been hitting my flushes just got through playing on a 10/25 cent table on Bcp,joker put a good preflop raise in I called with pocket 99's the flop comes with two more 99 now I have quads and he puts a post flop bet I went all in and the dummy called with air,anyway try going up a little if your in the .01/.02 that way people will actually fold to your bets and there not as likely to use a short stack strategy on you and yes there are plenty of donks left at this level.

Seasoned Veteran
    try different games. maybe you're not a holdem player but would be good at something else. i think different games fit different people

PokerOwned Veteran
    Same here...... don't know why

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am certain that if I were proficient at cash games that it could be more profitable than tourneys-too bad that i am not quite there yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast