Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62691.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

How much does a hand's value go up if its suited.

I think the percentages state that a suited hand has about a 5% edge over its unsuited clone. Like AKs vs AKo. However how important of a factor do you think this is in an actual game.

Let's say your UTG with AT at a full ring game. With a standard TAG style would you raise with this hand? Probably not, but what if it was suited. That's where the issue comes into play.

I'm sure there are many other situations where having a suited hand might compell you to play the hand more.

Seasoned Veteran
    Idk im sure you can check out pokerstove or sumthing to see the differencies in equity. Id be guessing off the top of my head at maybe 3% difference

PokerOwned Pro
    ive heard a couple different answers to this question. 2-4%. Good Luck.....

CarbonPoker
    I have heard that it goes ut 4 or 5 percent

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    so basically a bad hand is a bad hand no matter what. I suppose you could always play those damn little suited aces deep stacked. Thats it.

LLB King
    Fold most suited aces UTG, unless you are deep stacked then you can try to see a flop, raise ATs or better UTG.

I think with A10 suited UTG i might give a cheeky little raise though be ready to fold potentially to a 3 bet depending on how deep I am stacked and my read on the opponent....the problem is suited Aces just look so damn pretty

Experienced Member
    Well a flush hits only about 11% So the value of your hand if it is suited goes up pre flop but like I said chances of hitting a flush is around 11%

3%

PokerOwned Master
    ive heard around 4% but would take the suited cards anytime any advantage is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast