Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61594.68

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    i started at the freerolls and started building my bankroll that way takestime and patience but it will pay off eventually play smart and tight in early stages of a tourney let the fishes bust each other out i went from 0 to 85 bux right now in 2 weeks. Watch vidoes on how to manage your bankroll and how to play good and profile your opponents at the table when ur out of the hand watch betting patterns what type of player are they stuff like that evenually u will make good decisions at the table

Experienced Member
    For a new players it is always good to start with Freerolls . I remember wining like 16$ from a freeroll and then make it to 200$ when i was a pretty much beginner.The most important thing is to be patience and dont make a huge risks and gambling .A good way to practise this is to play limit games .You gonna go better and better in the game and BM.Good luck!

Banned
    little luck never hurts either

PokerOwned Pro
    i have never made a deposit of my own money - started way back when at a site called Pokertropolis- they gave me $10 to play and I went from there - was easy then with netteller and what not
    now twice i have started with promotions and freerolls and have done well
    cake once gave me $10 to come back and i turned it into 500 in a matter of months
    now PO has got me started on BCP - through points freerolls i made 1.50 and have turned that into 20 bucks in a week - believe me you NEVER have to make a deposit or use your own money - BUT stick to stake levels that are appropriate to your roll or you will get outdrawn and lose it all

Its harder for the US micro stakes player now. Pstars had penny tourneys that were as good as anything for training and BR building, but now other sites don't have much for less than $1 buy-ins. So if you only win $2.75 in a FR and need to build your BR - good luck! you'll need some. I recommend a double or nothing SNG if you only have a few bucks.

Seasoned Veteran
    On a side note i can tell that black chip poker seems like a great place to start if you want to play MTT. Getting in the top 10 of freeroll doesnt seem very hard and you can have several of them on at the same time. Once you got a few bucks you can try the 25$ guaranteed. The level of play is slightly superior to the freerolls but it will give a first experience to the real money game.

Seasoned Veteran
    going to try grinding this freerolls see how my luck goes

Experienced Member
    freerolls are a good start

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Play lots of Po tourneys till u build up a few bucks then play small mtts!!

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike7734 View Post
    fact of it is you just have to win!!!!!!!!!
    lol +1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast