Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63805.9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It all depends on what kind of image your opponents are seeing with the amount of aggression and types of hands shown. In a tournament, stack sizes and the blinds can influence the best action to take.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    IMO this is the best advice I've seen in this post. Every hand is different & depends on the other players, position, chip stack(s), in a tourney or SnG; the time into the game as well.
    IMO this the best advice about advice in this thread

PokerOwned Master
    The best advice doesn't exists :-) It is very useful to recognize when it is the time to fold even monster hand! It is not always worthy to goes all-in with a top pair monster hand ... you need to count all factors of game, not only strength of your own hand!

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    these are monsters no doubt ,what ever you do you better put in a decent pre flop raise,you want to limit the number of people you go up
    against .There's nothin worse than getting aces cracked by a set or two pair.

beef up the pre flop raise....gotta make the donkeys think twice...the more you let in the more they catch

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Tried 3 times to delete my errored post after editing it failed. Couldn't do that so I tried to just erase it. Couldn't do that, so I rewrote it as such.
    Last edited by FrankWhite; 10-21-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think the simplest answer I can give is you either "act" or don't. But keep in mind you can begin or desist "acting" later in the same hand at any point. From there, my only simple advice would be to be more inclined to just play straight forward when you're playing lower stakes or have a lot of loose players at the table. However, "monsters" like any other hand have a near infinite number of variable to affect how they should be optimally played. And to very different options could be equally effective.

I agree you dont want them to see the flop so throw a barrell at them. and if nothing seems to be helping them out fire a 2nd barrell with alot of beef cause u dont wnt them to make a hand.

Seasoned Veteran

Pre-flop Luck...

Hi. Probably the only way you will have a chance at the pre-flop while holding those great cards in the hole are:

1. If no one else has those exact cards as you, thus leaving you with a lesser chance to hit.

2. If there are no [other] donkeys that are also going ALL-IN and betting their 2-3 off-suits...sorry, but they are most likely to hit because everyone else (the smart ones), didn't think to be a donk and bet their low cards with your ALL-IN.

3. If you have enough chips to cover any other ALL-INs at the table.

4. If luck is with you.

5. If I'm not at the table with you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123