Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I would take action but im going to be in the event too aswell. so gl bro. You playing the $215 or $109?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I would take action but im going to be in the event too aswell. so gl bro. You playing the $215 or $109?
    All of his events are on the first page of the thread.

He is playing the $109

Sat, Sept 15th
    16:00 Event #31: $25,000 Guaranteed No Limit Holdem $100+9

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Might play the 215 tonight but its not included in this package everything I play that is NOT listed in the first page post does not come with this package.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Closing this now...

10% - MIGO12
    3% - Hammertime
    30% - 2 ppl not on PO

Thanks Guys... To my horses and everyone playing see on the tables. Lets run good for 2 weeks.

Gl Goochbruiser.. Hope you win an event!

Good luck to you Mpettit2, hope you doing well.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

U DONT always get if from DEPO ONE time with WU tho,,, lots of people have tried this too, to make it appear for them,,, some get it after one time,, otehrs have dep

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarpale View Post
    U DONT always get if from DEPO ONE time with WU tho,,, lots of people have tried this too, to make it appear for them,,, some get it after one time,, otehrs have dep
    This is why we need a spam manager or let me have the power to delete crap like this very annoying....

UPDATE

Event 1 - $11 Freez.

- Built my stack to 44k with like 500 left... Lost like 12k with top top vs mid set vs small stack... Then lost all in pre JJ vs AK for 10k... Then just went absolutely card dead and lost near bubble AK vs KK in a standard spot...

Event 4 - $11 Unlimited rebuys/1 add on

- Got in absolutely terrible table draw with 4 regs shoving basically anything decent and lost AA vs KK and just got pissed so saved the $20 in rebuys.

** Ill include the $20 in winnings

Event 5 - $33 1 R/A for $10

- Im adding this in. Buying in and rebuying from beginning and adding on at break. 15 min levels so I should be fine.

** This will be one of maybe a few Ill add into as a freeroll as the package goes along. Just feeling generous.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Running absolutely horrible heading to the bar...

Event 5 - $33 1 r/a

was sitting fine with like 12k... ak s UTG raised 3x bb... co 3 bets 3x.. I 4 bet to play position and he flats... flop A A 3... I check he bets I raise he shoves... Absolutely nothing I can do if he has 33 which he did have... Nothing I can do there just horrible run out....

Be on tomorrow for events

**Hammertime PM me buddy

PokerOwned Pro
    ouch better luck tomorow bud. good idea take a break and have some fun. remember when you leave the bar drive fast and swerve.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast