Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: freeroll

Experienced Member

freeroll

What site is the best in terms of freeroll?

Quote Originally Posted by alexkovy7 View Post
    What site is the best in terms of freeroll?
    Carbon poker has 4 daily PO FR's. Thats a good place to play.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Carbon poker has 4 daily PO FR's. Thats a good place to play.
    Yes, then go up in value, two $35 ones, then a $40 and a $45. Also, I think the site still has their own freerolls in nlhe, plo, and horse, though I'm not sure if they're still available.

I'm just starting to get my feet wet here at PO, but really enjoy the POFR's on Carbon.

Experienced Member
    betonline.com runs freerolss every hour. there aalot of entrants but if you play solid its worth it.

So far I've tried the lockpoker freerolls, which seemed fair, and the blackchippoker freerolls which seems to be full of players who can see the boardcards preflop. I guess being the only one talking about this "preposting" phenomena makes me crazy... but I swear, the difference is like night & day.
    -
    I'm going to try betonline here in a few minutes.

Experienced Member
    I play lock but only bc its my only option being from wa. st. and all...but I would go to carbon or bcp if I could!!

At the first break, I'm 58 out of 1200 or so with 470 some odd left... except for one really curious play... all seems legit. At this point in the torny... anyone call a preflop raise with rags would raise some questions... no?

Experienced Member
    bet online has alright free rolls but I heard that it is rigged and wont let you build a roll big enough to cash out...and that they turn the rigg off when you deposit!!

Quote Originally Posted by chipleeper View Post
    bet online has alright free rolls but I heard that it is rigged and wont let you build a roll big enough to cash out...and that they turn the rigg off when you deposit!!
    Other than 2 really curious plays... the betonline torny seemed legit, compared to blackchip. I finished in the top 10% and lost to a suck out. But that happens. At least there'll be another opportunity to try again soon. I'm glad to hear you advice.
    Last edited by QbWon; 09-30-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast