Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61594.68

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Private
    Ok, you've won a sattelite to the world series. You have an average stack and you're 3 places away from a garranteed $15,000. You have the button and you have AA, the big stack at the table pushes and 3 others call. They all have you covered, lose and you go home.

I folded already!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You got to fold your AA they get beat to many times but thats easier said than done

PokerOwned Veteran
    i'd figure do or die i don't think i'd pass up the chance to quadruple up with rockets but that just me ...

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by zman523 View Post
    i'd figure do or die i don't think i'd pass up the chance to quadruple up with rockets but that just me ...
    I'd figure that given the circumstances I'll find another spot. I'm there to win a game, not a hand. It's only one pair after all, against 4 others I'm no longer favourite.

PokerOwned Master
    LoL Folding AA... It normal ..

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Some moves are Stupid, but folding AA preflop shortstacked is mega mega Stupid

Sergeant
    how could folding AA preflop B anything but stupid

PokerOwned Veteren
    unreal

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    I'd figure that given the circumstances I'll find another spot. I'm there to win a game, not a hand. It's only one pair after all, against 4 others I'm no longer favourite.
    You are still the favorite, maybe not over other three combined, but still pretty good odds most likely.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    That wouldn't happen. and if it did i snap call because i am there to win the tournament not fold aces to the money

#NiggasInParis

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast