Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i will never fold aa pre flop althought i lost with aa 3 times yesterday and against 74 off..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    If you're playing a tournament just with the intention of being one better than the bubble your wasting your time. To say AA is easy to fold in multiway pots is simply insane. If your in a bubble situation you should not think twice about pushing... it really boggles my mind.
    perfect ... play to win

Experienced Member
    If your folding AA because your afraid of them getting cracked you are far too tight, and should play the lowest stakes possible until those all in moves become easy and the outcome is less important.

PokerOwned Pro
    I folded AA once preflop. it was becasue i was in the third round of the big game qualifier i had clinched a spot into the audition round and risking losing my stack 20 percent of the time was a miserable prospect. thats about it

sometimes you just have to fold AA pre-flop. AA is a hand that most players just cant fold. kind of like KJ on carbon. when people get KJ for some reason they tend to play it like its pocket aces. whats wrong with these people. has anyone ever told them that Kj is like the 40th or 41st best starting hand. LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have never folded AA pre flop , hind sight there were times as all of us that can attest too that we should have to remain in the game, but our instincts tell us that we have top pair and we need to capture some chips. I have dumped them after the flop when there was a potential st8 or flush as these will run all over you

that would be a bad call abd they usually prevail on carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    give me AA anytime live and die with it. easy to get a good jump on the donks..

Sergeant
    so many ppl say the would not fold but how many times have u gotten beatin with pocket 2 or some crappy cards

Sergeant
    lets see who has the best story on this and how to play it

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast