Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Pro
    I personally would fold just to insure that you get that 2.2k GTD. If three are all in, chances are that at least one will go out after that hand and if not, shortly after.

id foldanything but AA if imshortstackedand potential bubble evenfold KK.

wait till adftertobeaggressive.

I always play tourny to win1dt not just cash. so thatswhy idothat.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There's a lot of factors that make up anyone's decision. And more than one right answer for more than one reasons. Also, just because you make the right choice doesn't mean it wont go wrong. If you want guarantee a cash and you feel fairly certain that folding to the money will allow that, than it's the right decision. If you feel like you have a great chance to double up or possibly more and that will put you in position for a better run at some real cash, than calling is the right decision. People will argue for and against both. In the end even if your playing well some will call you smart and even more will call you a donkey. Good Luck!!

I think if you're in the bubble and 3 push allin front of you what would be more logical that foldearas since in that pot 2 will come out and you'd be charging now if your chips are sufficient to pay all 3 allin and keep racing would pay for that have a good chance of getting a good pot and in the best position for the final table tabala all depends on your stack

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    sounds like the buy in meant a lot to you so fold until your in the money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123