Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62144.27

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fish gonna fish

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    It looks like he was pot commited. I'm not sure, I usually need to software to tell me these things lol. My point is your 4 bet wasen't large enough relative to the pot. Unless he absolutely knows he's dominated he should call here, maybe he thought you were just making a play.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

It's ok man them fish have a saying. You can't live with em' and you can't live without em'. Just let them keep it up, my friend.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    What is a fish? Whats the best fish to grill ? Whats the best fish to eat ?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    Nothing from the pacific. That shit is so radioactive it gives a new meaning to the term, super foods.
    -MovingFlea

Ace rag agro ftw!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    It looks like he was pot commited. I'm not sure, I usually need to software to tell me these things lol. My point is your 4 bet wasen't large enough relative to the pot. Unless he absolutely knows he's dominated he should call here, maybe he thought you were just making a play.
    This really sums up your game, from what I've seen. Had you read the thread, you'd have seen where I said he was committing himself to EVERY POT HE PLAYED. I WANT him to think I was "just making a play." That's the point. I KNEW on several occasions when HE was "making a play," but I didn't follow through because I don't commit myself with K-rag offsuit. I'm not even sort of surprised at your thought process. I've read your ridonkulous attempts at strat questions. Shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    For the purpose of today's lesson, you may refer to my post in Tilts and Bragging forum. It will be like a cooking show, answering all your questions. In general, however, some fish grills better than others. Don't grill sole, for example. You want a firm flake, as is found with swordfish or salmon (avoid the farm-raised stuff). To eat, well that is a matter of preference. Again, I choose swordfish. Or xxGraspingStrawsxx, Fancygirl1212, or even a nice seabass with a roasted red pepper sauce.

So you forced him into a position where he had to call you with k7o, and your mad because he did? Outplaying someone doesn't mean you get all your chips in with A6.

I just don't think this deserves a thread, its just a standard poker situation with nothing interesting in it. He played it fine, you played it fine. Stop looking for donks where no donks are.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Pro
    So you forced him into a position where he had to call you with k7o, and your mad because he did? Outplaying someone doesn't mean you get all your chips in with A6.

I just don't think this deserves a thread, its just a standard poker situation with nothing interesting in it. He played it fine, you played it fine. Stop looking for donks where no donks are.
    Oh, I found the donk, lol. Again, just read the thread. I'm not complaining, I'm asking about the player. I said it before, I'll say it again:
    SHOO!

I read the thread and it sounds like he outplayed out. You constantly folded to his 3 bets like a little bitch until his stack dominated yours, so that he finally got his money in on you with cards that are going to win a high percentage of the time, because you were so desperate with that little stack that you couldn't even wait for hands to dominate him with anymore. If anything you both sound equally skilled. Is that right?
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Pro
    I read the thread and it sounds like he outplayed out. You constantly folded to his 3 bets like a little bitch until his stack dominated yours, so that he finally got his money in on you with cards that are going to win a high percentage of the time, because you were so desperate with that little stack that you couldn't even wait for hands to dominate him with anymore. If anything you both sound equally skilled. Is that right?
    Lol. No. And it's not even close. At no point did his stack ever dominate mine. He was constantly risking his tournament just to attempt to stay even with me, I was casually risking 2-3bb's at a time as he folded over and over and over and over. As stated, and as you read, he was incredibly passive, EXCEPT when he'd 3bet. And when he 3bet, it was always a huge obnoxious overbet. Sometimes he would call pre, then fold the flop. Sometimes he would call pre, then make some obnoxious overbet on the flop. He actually did it a few times on the turn. But since I understand pot control, there was never a point where I felt the need to press. He obviously realized at the end that he was being blisteringly outplayed, and so resorted to his only weapon: luck. And when I was fully confident that that was what he was doing, I pinned him down and got him to stack off with K7o. I am not nor ever was angry about his play. I don't play like that. I've made plenty of $$ coercing idiots that they are playing optimally against me, only to pull the rug out from under them. I like the action, I welcome his play, I'll take it all day every day right to the bank.

You have proven time and again that you simply don't understand the game on the same level as some of us. You have stated that you don't want to learn, that everything that can be learned can be done so solely inside your own head, which, coincidentally, is the only place that you are a good player.

Good luck to you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast