Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yeah, those donkeys are sweet but it's frustrating when you get it all in preflop with AA or KK against some idiot that thinks suited cards are pretty and called you with the 2, 8 of hearts only to hit a 2,X,2 flop and clean you out.
    KcsAcoustic

Seasoned Veteran
    i play those alot too easy money for patient players

musicmannn
    Play tight early and don't risk stack. As the blinds go up, Steal some blinds in position. Shove or fold under 10 BBs. Once you make the $, go for 1st--be aggressive.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Digital Real Estate Business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Digital Real Estate Business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. business

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast