Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.63

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    try donking a hand like that on a regular basis and watch what's gonna happen to your chip stack... limp and pay attention... the hand will dictate

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ya u are getting 2:1 and you are 50/50 to most realistic hands, shove and pray that the villain doesnt have the AQ of spades as that takes away a lot of ur outs. I think the only way i fold here is if its on the button of a big tourney, but thats cause im a chicken.
    Last edited by nab76; 01-27-2014 at 06:32 PM.

I agree with most - you have 15 bb and just paid off 2 of them in the blinds - two overs, multiple draws. Gotta go all-in here and hope it works out
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

You gotta play it according to your style, me personally, with the stack and outs, push it and start wishing with at least 1 live card

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Perfect, just perfect.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    I would have went all in on the flop. That 4th spade scares me a little bit since now your double spade doesn't matter. Either way, it's poker and he needed one card to win. You're betting on him not having it.

Shove all in. You don't want to waste time slow playing this hand. You will find a donk to call.

Seasoned Veteran
    considering you voluntarily called preflop, what more can you want? Seriously! You had a marginal hand in KJs and got a monster...double draw with an overcard to the board in case somebody calls with AQ or soemthin'

regardless of calling (and given values, if you call I assume you also meant "stuck"), you can't play this hand preflop if you are doing anything but playing for case here

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    yeah never fold ever any 2 you should be all in all the time

how has the big stack been playing? if he's a rock then fold, if he's a crazy donkey - push all in and pray.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast