Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64095.72

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    Two high cards are supposed to be good right? Well maybe 80% of the time....
    i'm not saying AK is a bad hand, just that its extreamly overplayed. people act like having AK is like automatically having the nuts and they shouldn't lose if they have AK

PokerOwned God
    I fold AK sometimes, when I know another person probably would have called all-in. So not too sure bout that. Think for a week everytime I get a certain two cards, im going to go all in... not great strategy - rather poor thinking but I need to crush some of you AK all inners.

PokerOwned Pro
    Just the second hand of the 10 o'clock tourney there's a guy at my table who pushed all in and everyone folded.... luckily he rabbit hunted and we all saw he had AK.... its like what I was saying earlier, people are so afraid to lose with ace king they push all in when the pot is so minimal. 2000 bet in order to win 40 chips

I would say I do,but 88 has been my nemesis crushed me every single time

I usually loseall in pre with AK. They usually have K2 or something and hit the 3 outer lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    i kept running into 8's last night too couldn't beat them, and then i got them a few times as well and couldn't win with them lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i wud say raise a bit and hope for the best if no luck then too bad but dont chase for a pair too hard specially on the turn if bet too high thn u shud probably fold .

Yea people over play AK but I play AK agressively cause you can win more and lose less with that hand.....unlike AA or KK. Great Risk/Reward hand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    AK is my favourite hand. but i always bet hard pre flop on it otherwise often people with small cards kick you out

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Yea people over play AK but I play AK agressively cause you can win more and lose less with that hand.....unlike AA or KK. Great Risk/Reward hand.
    I hear ya , I play it slow once in awhile too

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast