Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Not Enough Points and You Won't Play

If you're sitting around thinking about playing a tourney through PokerOwned, you have to have enough points to register for you tourney in a timely fashion. Don't count on doing a survey and obtaining 90-150 points an hour or two before it's time for the tourney to start. You better get busy doing those surveys about 5 or 6 hours ahead of time or you're gonna wind up short, and therefore can't register and play. Unless of course you want to buy some points or make a loan. Just sayin'.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i admit i get crazy tilted when people begin to talk smack

PokerOwned Master
    I just don't buy into their smack talk, and I have to be in very don't care mood and chat back some of my own smack with a kiss lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like to watch it turn players into pissy donks... then I wait for my opportunity

musicmannn
    I find being friendly and courteous works better for me. When a donk sucks out with terrible play---praise him! Hopefully, he will continue to play like the fish he is... and I can win his chips.

Seasoned Veteran
    Every time I get into smack talk with someone I end up getting my ass handed to me, never fails. So I try not to get into yapyapyap too often.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When ever I start smack talking, I actually start to get flustered and begin tilting, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123