Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

cash game grind journey.. starting 7/20 ~ poker cash game group welcome

going to save up on some of my paychecks .05% each check/ sell some books on side/ and i also flip cell phones from ebay for profit in spare time to gain some extra cash..

i will start my live game adventures when i save up $1,000 in a seperate bank account for poker.. yes thats alot of money but i use to be a very successful razz player , and tournament player on ftp back in the day and made over 25g in that year following strict bankroll management..

that gives me 5x buy ins of play, which isn't ideal but playing 1/2 will hope to grind out a healthy profit.. overall i have played 1/2 live before and have always cashed out a winner in live cash games, profiting around $300-$400 in around a couple sessions.

guidelines
    i will not put up more than .05% of my bankroll at any time

if i double up in a cash game i will sit up and leave

i will not be partaking in any tournaments , if i do go on a real heater playing in one it will be for only .02% of my bankroll because of the variance in these events.

7/20 is the start i will be playing on the nj website for cash games.. .01/.02 before than i am taking a break, and studying up on strategy

anyone that wants to play cash games starting a group discussion feel free to list your name below , we can have group chats.. and critique each others play on teamviewer.

later all

the turk

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it would be ALOT wiser to spend .049% instead of .05% of each check. GL and you're welcome.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    I think it would be ALOT wiser to spend .049% instead of .05% of each check. GL and you're welcome.
    this is a serious thread , please keep your immaturity to yourself ty.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My bad...your thread looked a little lonely so I thought I'd have a tea party with it. YW x 2.

PokerOwned God
    hopefully you arent going all in with q2 suited with .01% of your bankroll...

we also know you dont conserve your timer...

good luck!

GLLL TUrk in ur quest.......idk too many people here that also play on NJ site,,,, so u mite be safe from all PO donks??LOL GLLL

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    My bad...your thread looked a little lonely so I thought I'd have a tea party with it. YW x 2.
    i agree.. it def looked lonely here......

had to stop by and say hello

good luck at the tables..

you do need it

lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i deposited $25 yestoday .. they gave me a bonus along with 7 freeroll tickets to special events.. 1 freeroll down 6 more to go..

deposit $25
    made $4.26 grinding nl2 ~ .01/.02 for 2 hours
    -----------
    $29.26 total

going to go over some more strategy before playing for a quick session tonight

p.s. theres no luck needed when your this good.. just take some notes, and enjoy the show cause the turk is about to teach all of you what real poker is all about.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what site iz this on? I mite wanna come throw off ur game....that'z wut poker iz all about .!.
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wsop website for nj lol u can try

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast