Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon's regs:

Carbon's regs:

Seasoned Veteran
    Well, looks like trying to build a roll on Carbon through freerolls is a pretty good idea based on those graphs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    Well, looks like trying to build a roll on Carbon through freerolls is a pretty good idea based on those graphs.
    Carbon has a few of these because it has the most "high end feel" of the sites left in the US. I still think its a shark-fest overall though. But reg doesn't mean much on Carbon like it should.

Seasoned Veteran
    Really? I was told it was 2nd softest to Bovada so I thought i'd give it a shot. SNG/MTT player for what it's worth, not cash. Used to play back on Hero Poker before they got the boot and haven't been back since...

Really? I was told it was 2nd softest to Bovada so I thought i'd give it a shot. SNG/MTT player for what it's worth, not cash. Used to play back on Hero Poker before they got the boot and haven't been back since...
    Bovada is softest by far. Between ACR and Carbon, both are pretty tough.

I use to like Carbon but they keep changing it.

musicmannn
    Carbon has a variety of players that are fairly solid, even at the micros. There are enough fish that I make decent $ in the cash rooms. Compared to Players Only (the other Merge site), Carbon is much better. Players Only is a donkfest of bad players whom play "no fold em Hold em". ACR and BC are slightly tougher in micro cash. Bovada is lucrative, but be prepared for high variance poker (and no HUD).

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yea I like bovada and ACR. I don't play merge much at all

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah i like the fact that bovada has random numbers for names. you don't need a hud to play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea I used to hate that ur just a number on bovada! Now I like it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast