Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62454.58

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    look me now , im with many points but they are also on kind of this at FTP

I play the limits that allow me to buyin for max buyin.. and keep it set to replenish my stack if i drop below my buying.. i like to keep my bankroll at enough to have 10 buyins as well.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

PokerOwned Pro
    i normally play tournaments and if i get out on a bs hand sometimes i take my whole bankroll to cash game

kamehameha3
    I'll play with my whole bank roll most of the time in order to double up my bankroll. But I usually end up losing it after a few hours of playing..

Private
    for cash games it should be below 5% of the amount of money of the total amount of money to play with and that five percent should be close to the max buy in

5% so i don't loose everything

Banned
    look out the ferguson challenge here u can knows how to do a bankroll managament!
    good luck and cu at the tables!

Master Sergeant
    in tournament bankroll management i dont enter a game that is more than 5% of my bankroll........

PokerOwned Pro
    I hate the cash tables. >.> I always decide to use a certain amount, then if I lose it I rebuy to try and get it back lol. I actually got my money back after losing some last night...then I flopped a flush and this person that was tilted went all in with AQ, and I reraised so I was all in...the person to my left had pocket 6s that also hit on the flop, and they caught runner runner queens for a full house. Gotta stay away from the cash tables. lol

Sergeant
    i hate cash tables cuz it always seems like the hands are wat more ridiculous there. i usually just stick to small tourneys.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast