Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67664.56

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Ive been playing 10nl, but haven't ran too well so far. I am confident with volume I will be able to beat it though. On the bright side, I've been doing well in tournaments. Passed $1500 today!!! I know I will dip below it tomorrow, and possibly even below $1400 but it feels great to hit that milestone.

Carbon Bankroll: $1529.11

PokerOwned Master
    Jeez, you really are an inspiration. I hope I have as much success as you. My BR is building up really slowly.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just don't play stakes too high for your bankroll, you can lose in one hour what took you 2 months to build.

PokerOwned Master
    lo why should he start with this now, he has the strongest bkr i know in this forum ^^

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sweet I am trying the same except I keep losing my freeroll winnings.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I try to go from stake to stake building it up. I make it to 25. 50.and lose it there all the time.

Banned
    Jeez, you really are an inspiration. I hope I have as much success as you
    Thank you. I really want to see others succeed and do the same thing. Im always willing to talk poker or answer any questions. I wish you the best of luck. Stick with it

Just don't play stakes too high for your bankroll
    Right now I am playing .05/.10 cash and $11 max buyin tournies. I have over 100 buyins for both.

Sweet I am trying the same except I keep losing my freeroll winnings.
    Try saving up freeroll winnings for a little while, and see where you can go. That is how I started out.

I try to go from stake to stake building it up
    A lot of people move up stakes/levels to quickly. Their sole focus is to get out of the micros and they will move up at all costs. I played 140,000 hands at .02/.04 cash tables. I was playing .02/.04 when I had an $800 roll. Although this is a little too conservative, I wanted to master the level I was at. I recommend never rushing to move up stakes. Stick to where you are winning.
    Last edited by Sharking; 01-16-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Banned
    I had another losing session at 10nl. Three out of my first four sessions have been losing ones. Both of the large pots I lost today were set over set and one of them I got all in on turn, and his 2 outs was enough when the river came. I am confident I am playing well despite these results. One particular player was giving me a hard time so I used this site called pokertableratings.com to watch hundreds of hands that he played. Interestingly enough it was the same player that ended up two outtering me today. PokerTableRatings.com is a great site for cash game players, especially if you dont use HUD/HEM/PT4. If I have a few more losing sessions in a row I am going to do some hardcore hand history review and try to plug leaks that I am not noticing. I feel like I am playing well though, so going to proceed on!

Banned
    Despite running bad at cash tables, I have been having great tournament success.

I bubbled 3 tournaments yesterday, but champions bubble so I am not upset about that. I lost AA<KK for chipleader pot on bubble, AJ<A7 to river 7 all in pre for top 5 stack when SB folded 2500 with just 120 behind, and K10cc I jammed 22k at 1k/2k and got called by AQ and QK (QK was last to call 95% of his stack, if he folded I would have won).

Not only did I bubble three tournaments, I won a tourney as well! This is my third win since I started playing tournies (less than 200 MTTs played). All of my wins have been in 250 GTDs but three different buyins. Unfortunately they have all been low paydays; between $120-$150 each. Some of my 3rd and 4th place scores have yielded better payouts. I will keep plucking away though, a win is a win!

Carbon Bankroll: $1,612.87

I think freeroles are good but few and far between are the cashes. you should start playing the .60 cent sng on carbon

also...do u like carbon? what do u know about lock and do u like lock or carbon better

thanks and I hope u continue to do very well with the freerolls

have fun!

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast