Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61669.63

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't use my bankroll management either. If I have the money I play if not I don't.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterdice View Post
    i went against the bankroll rule and played a few 50 50 sit n gos but i managed to bump up the bankroll to 8.50 but now i will stick to pokerowned freerolls and try to build again through freerolls
    Definitely, with a bankroll like that the freerolls should really boost your bankroll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think you should play tournaments that are 10% or less of your BR. Just my suggestion.

i went against the bankroll rule and played a few 50 50 sit n gos but i managed to bump up the bankroll to 8.50 but now i will stick to pokerowned freerolls and try to build again through freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    yup i think the same.......

I have terrible bank roll management because aa keeps losing to 66

I was using good bankroll management til I lost just about all my bankroll. LMAO... Now Bankroll management is out the window til I build it back up.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play how you want to play, it is your bankroll. At least you know the risk just like anyone knows it when they play any poker game for cash. The bigger the buy-in, the bigger the reward.

Experienced Member
    If you wanna go for it big and make a big cash play big and out of your bankroll, but if you wanna play smart you literally have to grind all day long at super micro stuff. You're choice sir

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm bad with bankroll management. But some days I'm really good. Sometimes you just gotta tell yourself that it isn't about the money though, it's about play time. If you enjoy playing poker, and don't enjoy not having money invested to play it, then play small to keep your time going longer. Don't rush it trying to make money, take your time and enjoy the game, and if you make enough to cash out after a while, more power to you.
    Last edited by PatrickKn; 04-22-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast